My dream job

 In the future, when I finish my university studies, I would love to work as an architect in an office. I imagine myself working with many architects discussing ideas for new projects and engineers contributing ideas on the structure. The skills I need that I will gain when I finish my architecture degree are technical drawing, design, infrastructure and structure. As for salary, I would settle for a salary that allows me to live comfortably every month, a salary that allows me to meet my basic needs such as food.Now I am in my second year of architecture, it is a dream come true and I hope to be able to fulfill my dream of working in my desired job.In the future I would also like to have my own real estate company, to have a real estate company you must have a good financial support so I hope to be able to raise money until I can fulfill my dream.Leave me in the comments what is your desired job and what dream would you like to fulfill?




Comentarios

  1. I would also like to work in an architecture studio, which one is your favorite? :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Travel to the future

My first and best concert