Travel to the future

 

Hi!, welcome to my new blog. Today I will be talking about the time travel to the past or the future. In my opinion, the trip to the future is much more interesting than traveling to the past because, on the contrary to the past, I could learn new things that no one has seen before. In the future, I would like to travel to the year 2300 to find out if there are still humans on Earth or if the climate change killed us all. In case humans are still alive, I would like to see their advances in technology, for example if they invented flying cars, perchance. Or if they created a sentient artificial inteligence too. I would be thrilled to see the futuristic architecture to know if it’s better or worst than the current one. Also, I would be pleased to learn about the new society and the new traditions If there is still a remaining trace of humanity, because people are constantly changing over the past of the years. For example, humans might have expanded their presence in space, showing colonies on the Moon, Mars and beyond, architects have the unique opportunity to shape the built environment and create spaces that improve people’s quality of life, contributing to the betterment of society. If you were sent to the future, what would you take advantage of?



Comentarios

  1. Hi, if I traveled to the future, I would take the opportunity to visit the space colonies.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's interesting, but I find it very dangerous to me to travel to an uncertain place like the future.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Go to the future it's a dream, the space and the electronic artefacts they are like a movie, although robots scare me jas¡jajja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I find it very interesting to travel to the future and the possible improvement in the architecture of those years.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It is very brave to decide to travel to the future, not knowing with what you could run into :o

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My first and best concert

My dream job