South Korea

 


Since I was kid I always wanting to travel another country. A country I would love to visit is South Korea because it's an interesting place for the difficult history of it's independence and the incredible traditional and comtemporary architecture of the different houses and buildings.I know a little bit history of Korea, it's a country that is at war with North Korea but now they are in a state of peace. South Korea was invaded by Japan in the 20th century, Koreans were starved and cruelly treated. I would like to go to Korea to learn about their infrastructure structures because they use innovative materials as steel and concrete to make high rise buildings.I would like practice the language too because I learned Korean for 3 years.I would like to live in South Korea because I can communicate with people and I can work as an architect. Also, I like Korean food very much so I would love to eat it every day.Let me know in the comments if you would also like to travel to South Korea.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Travel to the future

My first and best concert

My dream job