My first and best concert

This years I was my first concert and it was incredible. May 22nd, 2023 went to the Jackson Wang concert at the Movistar Arena with my best friend from my university. I knew Jackon was a fencer in China, but he decided to become a singer and auditioned for a important South Korean company. He debuted in the group called got7 in South Korea in 2014 with his first song titled "Girls Girls Girls Girls". In the year 2021 got7 broke up because its members wanted to become solo artists. In the year 2022 Jackson made his solo debut in his company called "Team Wang" with the song titled "Blow". The atmosphere of the event was fantastic, the whole audience was singing and dancing to Jackson's songs. I felt very happy because it was the first concert I went to in my life and I met one of my favorite artists with my best friend. I loved the end of the concert because Jackson did an after party, he danced to different songs with his fans and gave gifts. let me know in the comments which was your best concert. 




Comentarios

  1. It seems you had so much fun! I hope I could go to a kpop concert one day.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've never been in a concert, but sounds like an experience we all have to live some day

    ResponderEliminar

  3. It sounds like it was a very fun experience, it's great that you had the opportunity : )

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Travel to the future

My dream job